The Partner Philosophy
One of the fundamental pillars of SEOReseller is that we do not have customers. We have partners we work with, day after day. Our goal is to work with our partners, to advise them and to serve their clients hand in hand, by sharing the same goal: providing lasting, business changing results to SMEs around the world.
Who are our partners
By experience, partnerships strive when the following criteria are met :
- The partner is a process oriented agency or is moving towards being process oriented.
- The partner is customer focused
- The partner is focusing on client satisfaction and MRR as a way to foster long term customer relationships
- Honesty, even brutal, is at the core of our approach. Digital marketing and SEO are not exact sciences, and sometimes, issues happen.
- What matters is how we all communicate, learn, improve and reinforce the trust chain between the partner and us all the way down to the customer.
Some of our partners who handle now millions of dollars of annual revenue started with us as a 1 person company a few years ago. What set them apart is that they followed these few rules to the heart.
How to become a successful partner
As we are embracing your feedback, good or bad, to improve day after day, becoming successful with us might need you to adjust your operations or perception of your day to day activities. What we provide you is a framework to scale. But in the end it's your daily commitment to adopt it that will make a difference.
3 Questions to ask yourself
- Am I ready? We understand it's exciting to get started, but you need to ask yourself if you're equipped and have enough resources at your disposal to start selling and managing your customers' campaigns. If you think you're not ready, we've got your back. Here is a link to our Partner Bootcamp webinars.
- Am I or my contributors familiar with all services? In order to properly set expectations, explain the details and marketing-related benefits to your prospects or existing client base, and what inclusions are part of their purchase, you and your team need to be well-versed in the services that we have.
- Am I or my contributors familiar with the Dashboard? This is very important. Unless you have an internal tool you prefer to use, you need to know the ins and outs of our free system to easily manage all your campaigns with us and save time; which is its purpose.
Our Team is here to accompany you
From our Agency Consultants to our Executive Team, we are all here to work with you, guide you, help you, and listen to you.
Let's start the journey together.
Let's be partners.
Are you ready?
Please sign in to leave a comment.