Your white label dashboard is customizable to your branding so that every report and every screen holds the colors of your agency.
Your Company Informations
Once logged-in, go to Settings / Account Settings.
Make sure the information about your agency is complete. Especially your website info, your phone number, business email and billing information are key.
This is also where you can upload your Agency's logo, that will appear on all the report and on your dashboard.
Your Company Description
Think of it as your About us that will appear on your proposals to your clients. You can modify it whenever you want.
Integrate your email
To ensure a better experience to your customers, you can integrate your email account ( Gmail / GSuite and SMTP are supported ). All emails to your customers and leads will then use your email account ( Proposals, Audits, Reports, etc... )
Setup your signature
Don't forget to set up your Signature to add that professional touch to your emails.
Your White Label Dashboard
In your dashboard, go to Settings / White Label Dashboard.
By default, your white label dashboard is hosted on our white label domain, accesshub.co and will have a url looking like https://www.accesshub.co/agency-dv6PmoqWJs . You can simply customize this url or set up a deeper integration.
We support three integration methods :
The Wordpress Plugin
SEOReseller provides a SEOReseller Partner Wordpress Plugin. This plugin provides you three main features :
- Lead Generation and Tracking
- On-demand Web Design Portfolio
- White Label Dashboard
This last feature is what interests you here. You can choose the url on your website where you want the dashboard to be hosted ( by example myagency.com/dashbaord )
There are two ways to install the WordPress plugin with the easiest being directly from WordPress. You will need admin access to your WordPress to install.
- Log into WordPress. Hover over Plugins and click Add New.
- Type in "SEOReseller Partner Plugin" and press ENTER.
- Click Install Now.
- WordPress will indicate that it is installing the plugin. When it is finished, click Activate Plugin
- Click on SEOReseller.
- For the next step, you will need your Plugin Token. In your white label dashboard, click on your profile picture in the upper, right-hand corner. Choose White Label Dashboard.
- In the first section, click the icon next to your Plugin Token to copy the token to your clipboard.
- Back in WordPress, paste the Plugin Token into the Token field and click Activate Plugin.
- To confirm successful installation and activation you will see the text Installed and Verified on the White Label Dashboard page of your dashboard.
- If necessary, you can customize the URL of your white label dashboard.
Setup via Subdomain
This methods rely on setting up a CNAME entry for a subdomain pointing to ip.accesshub.co . By example :
dashboard.myagency.co CNAME ip.accesshub.co
Setup via IFrame
This method allows you to upload an html file in your hosting account. This file will proxy via IFrame your visitors to your dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.