When you start a SEO project with us, we will work with you on establishing a list of keywords that we will work on. We choose keywords depending on:
- Business value: we focus on targeting keywords that makes sense in a business sense to bring leads and customers to the website
- SEO package: it will decide on the number of keywords we will target
- Competition, difficulty and volume: we will strive to find the right balance between these factors to produce the most results while staying within reach.
Targeted vs Tracked Keywords
Targeted Keywords are keywords we actively work on in our fullfilment. Tracked keywords are keywords we deem strategic but that are not being worked on actively at the moment. A keywords can be targeted for a few months until it reaches a satisfactory ranking in a stable manner.
We own our own Serps tracking technology. We scrape SERPs results once a day for all our campaigns all around the world and do not depend on third party tool. The scraping process per se takes many hours so there is no way for us to tell you what time exactly during the day the scrape is being done in advance.
Keywords Reports in the Dashboard
In a campaign, if you go to SEO / Keyword Rankings, you will see the detail of your rankings.
For each keyword you will see :
- If it is targeted or tracked
- The type of result ( Organic or Local )
- The location from where it is scraped if it is a geotargeted keyword.
- Its position
- Evolution Month to Date ( MTD ) and Week to Date ( WTD )
- The number of monthly searches ( Volume )
- The trend ( Ranking Trend )
Clicking on a keyword gives you access to more details while clicking on the little graph icon will show the evolution of the ranking on the latest 30 days.
You can see a more long term evolution ( month after month ) on the Monthly Trend tab where you will see for each month the peak ranking of the keyword.
Please sign in to leave a comment.