- Go to Agency Tools and select Marketing Automation.
- Click on the “Create New Sequence” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can create an email sequence.
- Set your own title.
- Create your first message by filling in the subject line then your message for your prospects.
- By clicking the blue plus icon, you can either choose delay if you want to key in a specific waiting period, or proceed to add an email.
- When you click “Add email” an email page template will be added.
- When you click “Add delay” a delay page template will be added. The delay period can be selected from the Calendar Days.
- Once you are done with your email sequence, click “Save sequence”.
- The page will reload and will give you a preview of the sequence.
Note: You can also test your emails by clicking “Send test email” button. You must have your safe email already set up to use this. This will help you see what your emails look like before you send them to your clients.
Article is closed for comments.