Add a contact from created sequence
- From the preview screen of your sequence, locate the breadcrumb navigation bar and click the title of your sequence.
- An overview page of the sequence will show up.
- Click the "Add contacts to the sequence” button. An Activate Email Sequence modal will immediately appear.
- Click the email address of the lead you want to add.
- After selection, click the “Activate Sequence” button. The page will reload and will add the contact with the “Active” status.
- Click the circle icon to know the status of your email.
- If you want to pause or stop an email from being sent out, hover on the “Active” button and click on the two rectangular icon to pause the sequence or click the square icon to stop the sequence.
Start a sequence
- To add a client to an existing sequence from the Marketing Automation, click on the “Start sequence” button and an “Activate Email Sequence” modal will appear.
- Select an existing sequence and lead
- Click on the “Activate Sequence” button and your client will be added to the sequence.