Start tracking keywords for campaigns and view their position and ranking movement on the dashboard.
- Choose the campaign you will start tracking.
- Once in the campaign, go to the SEO dashboard.
In this part of the dashboard, go to Keywords Ranking on the navigation.
- In the Keywords Ranking, you’ll find all the search terms you’re targeting. To add new keywords, click Add Keywords.
- Specify the keywords you want to track.
If you’re adding multiple keywords, make sure to type one keyword per line.
- Select the target location for your keywords.
You can filter the location by City, Country, or Region for better targeting.
- Add tags for your keywords to make it easier to organize your data.
You can add up to three tags for the keywords. Once done, click Submit.
7. Check if the keywords were added.
Use the search function to check if the keywords were added to your list.