The Lead Finder is a handy tool to make your search for qualified leads easier and more effective.
- Log-in to your account.
2. On the dashboard, Go To Agency Tools > Lead Generator
3. Enter your target location and keywords for your target niche in the respective search bars. Then click Generate Leads.
You should see a pop-up indicating that it’s looking for all potential leads in the area.
4. Once done, click the list on the dashboard to expand the list.
5. A window will appear with the list of leads and their contact information
In the middle column, you’ll see the report summary of all the leads found.
Tip: One way to easily detect a qualified lead is to go over the last column labeled ‘Online Presence’. If the icons are colored, it means they are active online although you should still check how they are doing. If the icons are gray, it’s an indication that they don’t have much online activity going on. This is a bright indication that they need help starting a campaign.
6. After choosing a lead, hover over the last column where a blue bar will automatically appear. Click ‘Save Lead’.
An icon will appear indicating that you’ve successfully saved a lead in your CRM.
7. You can always go and check your contacts in your CRM dashboard.
Lead Finder Tips and Tricks:
- If you suddenly find a lead that you quickly want to reach out to, click the ‘Run Automation’ icon to activate a pre-saved email sequence you have prepared.
- Check their website’s performance by clicking the ‘Run An Audit’ icon. This will give you an overview of their website’s performance. You can use this data in a creative way as part of your presentation when pitching to a lead.
- In cases where you find a lead that you want to send a quick personalized message to just click the ‘send email’ icon, a pop-up window will appear where you can quickly write your email. No need to open another tab or window.