The Customer Experience feature allows you to share the customer's feedback right on your client’s site. If there’s a happy customer and you want to share that clients’ feedback, you can send a request straight from the dashboard.
This is how it works:
Implementing the feature on the page.
1. Log into your account. Go to the Dashboard > Campaign > Reputation > Setting
- Set the Customer Experience Threshold. Set the customer satisfaction level you prefer. Anything below the threshold will not prompt the customer to share their review on other websites.
- Configure Modules. This will prompt you to choose what you want to show your clients.
- Notifications. Configure which notifications you want you or your client to receive.
- Customize the Review Page. Customize how you want the comment box to appear to people.
3. Download the plug-in or copy the HTML code and embed it into the page.
Managing Customer Experience
You can view all the customer experience responses on the reputation management page, right under Customer Experience. (Campaign > Reputation > Customer Experience)
Note: You can filter these responses by clicking on the dropdown menu All Ratings.