Creating a unique domain name is important so that your agency will remain memorable to visitors. The agency site gives you two ways to create and change your domain name. You have the 'free domain' and 'custom domain' options.
Your website automatically comes with a free domain, and it's already set by default. In order to edit the domain name, you have to log in to your account.
Go to Agency Site and under the Domain section, you can see the edit domain bar where you can create and edit your website address.
You can also add or customize the domain name if you already have an existing one from another server. Customizing your site domain is simple, just head over to the Agency Site tab and follow these steps:
1. Choose Custom Domain
2. Sign-in to your domain host account and go to your DNS or name service settings.
3. Connect your domain to the agency site and set your name servers with the following:
- Create or update A record to 188.8.131.52
- Create or update CNAME www target A record
4. Update or save the entry. Wait for the DNS to propagate. It usually takes a few minutes to 72 hours.
5. Once you’ve updated your domain’s name servers in the hosting vendor, input your domain and click the Verify Site button.