You can now have your own website without worries, right on the agency dashboard. The Agency Site Builder is now part of the Agency Tools feature that enables you to have your own website without any fuss. You can also customize it to fit your brand and provide ready-to-sell products and services with just a click of a button so that you can start your business at once.
If you want to start your agency and begin providing services, not having a website shouldn’t stop you from moving forward. Our developers have come up with a solution to this dilemma. Together with Agency Pro tools like the Lead Finder, Proposal Builder, CRM, and more, you’re ready to start promoting and selling digital services, as well as provide services to multiple clients from the get-go.
To begin, subscribe to the Agency Pro plan, and once subscribed, you have access to the Agency Site Customize, add products, and launch the website right on the dashboard.
A Closer Look: What’s Inside The Agency Site?
- The Agency site will be hosted by a third party domain or the end-user can use their own domain and integrate it to the Agency Site.
- An end-user can upload their own brand logo and personalize the hero section of the Agency Site.
- An end-user can easily Add Products from the SEOReseller store and mark up the prices to offer on the Agency site.
- Add different pages in the Agency Site - Homepage, About Us, Contact Us.
- Activate the Website Audit Widget and capture the lead straight to the dashboard's CRM.
Article is closed for comments.